Technology & Capabilites
8 full time field crew members with 45+ aggregate years experience with David Bodo & Associates, Inc.
4 Ohio Licensed Professional Surveyors
7 Full-Time CAD draftsman
Manages all aspects of day-to-day operations: safety compliance, client requests, human resources
3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner
Our Riegl 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner allows us to provide detailed and highly accurate 3D data rapidly and efficiently.
Click Images To Enlarge
- 8 VRS Capable Survey Grade GPS Receivers-(2 Topcon Hiper Pro, 4 Spectra Epoch 50, 2 Spectra SP80)
- 2 Robotic Stations (Trimble S6)
- 3 Topcon Total Stations
- 7 Data Collectors
- 4 Survey Equipped Vehicles
- Polaris MV7 Utility 4 Wheel ATV
- Polaris Ranger UTV
- 35+ years serving the Oil & Gas Industry
- As of 1/2016, Staking and Platting over 5,000 Oil & Gas Wells
- As of 1/2016, 100+ Horizontal Well Plat and Impoundments
- In 2015, 30 Horizontal Units and or well sites with multiple units
- In 2015, 17 Sites that include well pad/LOD Staking or setting control; as-builts; impoundments
- Topographic surveys for 92 miles of pipeline replacement projects in urban settings in 2015
- Serving Carroll County and the surrounding area since 1978
Right of Way Development
Ohio Department of Transportation’s Office of Consultant Services has approved David Bodo and Associates, Inc.’s technical prequalifications for Right of Way Plan Development.