COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Safety is Core to Our Culture
Safety is core to our culture at David Bodo & Associates, Inc. While completing projects promptly is a high priority, creating a safe and incident-free work environment for our associates is a commitment we take seriously. Setting clear expectations and providing training directs our associates to integrate this focus on safety in all areas of their lives.
Safety Program Commitment
- Crews are currently certified in CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens Training.
- New hire safety orientation.
- Weekly and documented safety meetings address company, client and industry health, safety and environmental issues.
- Site specific safety meetings as client requirements dictate.
- Daily tailgate safety meetings remind our crews of the focus on their safety.
- Each job site, each day, Job Safety Analysis is performed, documented and signed by each associate.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE GEAR & DRUG-FREE ENVIRONMENT
- Drug-free environment with documented pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Strict dress code includes long field pants, hard hats, high visibility safety vests, sleeved logo shirts and boots.
- To meet specific safety policies and client requirements, our crew also has steel toed boots, safety glasses, fire retardant clothing and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
- Stop Work Authority is a responsibility of all associates without fear of consequence.
- Weekly Vehicle reports verify Daily Vehicle Inspections.
- Observations from Quarterly Behavior Based Safety Forms conducted by Crew Chiefs direct future safety meeting topics.
- Each field vehicle is equipped with a fire extinguisher and field appropriate first aid kit.
- Annual fire and first aid drills confirm commitment to safety
Best Rating 2017 Workers Compensation Audit
- Field Crew Chiefs completed OSHA 30 in Construction Safety and Health
- Crews completed 10-hour OSHA Training in Construction Safety and Health
- "A" rating and certified with ISNetWorld.
- Best experience rating per 2017 Workers Compensation State Audit.
- All associates are trained on utilizing Axiom Medical Consulting for 24-hour Case Management.
- Compliant with OSHA reporting and management for Work-Related Injuries.
- All associates are trained on incident reporting and completing OSHA Form 301.
- Crews completed 10-hour OSHA Training in Construction Safety and Health in 2012.